You must be at least 13 years old to register with us. Please do not provide any of your details to us if you are under 13 years old. If you are between the ages of 13 and 16 please ensure that you have your parent’s or guardian’s consent to register and/or before you provide any personal data to the Website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal data. If we become aware that you are under 13 and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the Website, or that you are between the ages of 13 and 16 and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the Website without your parent’s/guardian’s permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
What data we collect about you;
• How What A Music stores and processes data about you;
• How What A Music uses data about you;
• When and how we communicate with you;
• Whether we will disclose personal data about you to anyone else;
• How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us;
• How you can opt-out from our sharing personal data about you;
• How long we may keep personal data about you; and
• How to contact us.
What data we collect about you and why
• When you use the Website, there are different ways we and any service providers who assist us in managing the Website gather information about you. When you register with us, we ask for information such as your first name, last name, email address, country, gender and date of birth. We keep a record of the information we collect on your initial and subsequent vists to the Website and any other information relating to you that we may obtain from our suppliers or other third parties. This record will be stored and processed in Germany (see further below under “How we store data about you” and “How we use personal data about you”). All this is necessary for us to recognise you, provide you with the services or information you have requested from us and, where appropriate, to maintain your account with us. In addition to the uses described below, we may also use this information to improve our platform and prevent or detect abuses of our Website. You may also be required to provide personal data to order products or participate in one of our online forums or communities. You are under no obligation to provide such data. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
• We may keep a record of any electronic correspondence you send us. This helps us to keep track of any problems or concerns you may have had with our Website or services.
If retail opportunities are provided, when you place an order, a third-party payment processor may collect a credit card number or other payment account number. This record will be stored and processed in France (see further below under “How we store data about you” and “How we use personal data about you”).
• Please note that sometimes on particular web pages on the Website we will require you to provide additional personal data. When we do this we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting this data and how we will use it.
• To ensure you get the best from the Website and to help us improve it and our products, offers and marketing strategy, your Device will need to accept cookies. If it doesn’t, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website including certain personalised features.
How do I disable cookies?
You can accept or stop cookies from being stored on your Device by modifying the settings in your browser. Please refer to your browser instructions or the “Help” function within your browser to show you how. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
How we store and process data about you
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share the password with anyone. We will never contact you and ask for your password.
How we use personal data about you
All the information we collect via our Website, or through correspondence with you, is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, to operate Ibizamotion business and to improve the services and products that we offer you. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
• managing the Website and access to it so that it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
• dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services;
• planning and managing What A Music’s business activities, including analysing users’ preferences;
• providing you with information about the products and services we offer (subject to your preferences where possible);
• providing you with information about specially selected third party products and services (if you consent to receive such information on registration);
• notifying you of any changes to our products and services;
• providing you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance; and
• processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
As described above data may be shared within Ibizamotion. There are only a limited number of circumstances in which we may share with others some or all of the data about you that we hold; these are set out below.
• With agents and other third parties who assist us in the services we provide to you by, for example, hosting sites or sending emails on our behalf, and with retail partners on the Website. In these instances, we provide them with only the information that they will need to perform their function. Ibizamotion requires these third parties to comply with Ibizamotion instructions and requires them not to use any personal data for their own business purposes.
• We may make available services such as message boards, chat functionality and blogs, to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services certain personal data will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal data about you, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PERSONAL DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE.
• With your express consent.
So far as practicable we will seek to ensure that each disclosure of personal data about you will be subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
When and how we communicate with you and how you can opt-out from receiving future communications or from our sharing personal data about you
We may use the information we collect to contact you by email so as to contact you:
• in relation to the functioning of any services you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
• to provide you with further information;
• in relation to any contribution you have made to the Website, e.g. on our message boards;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
• for marketing purposes subject to any elections that you have made in this respect;
• about a submission you have made to the Website, including any content you provide.
You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such marketing information at the point when your details are collected. All promotional information from us will come with instructions on how to opt-out from receiving further information in the future.
Data over the Internet and other websites
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, there are times when data about you travels globally and may not always be completely secure. If you provide us with data over the Internet, this will be at your own risk. By using the Website, you agree and authorise us to process data in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to data about you.
We sometimes may offer content (e.g., competitions, sweepstakes, or promotions) sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the Website activity. We are not responsible for and have no control over these third parties’ use of this information. However, we will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will obtain such information.
Offensive or inappropriate content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Website, we may use the personal data we hold about you to stop such behaviour. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (for example, but without limitation, content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use the personal data we hold to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal data.
How long we will hold personal data about you
We will hold personal data about you on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with the website, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a member of the Website once an account is deleted, people cannot use the personal data about you other than for administrative purposes, but it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted.
Where you contribute to the Website, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.